Do you want to work on cutting-edge technology in fast-paced and high growth startup environment?
ColorTokens principals are among the most influential leaders in network and security management, with pedigrees that include breakthroughs that are now pervasive industry standards. The core team comes with deep industry experience across hardware, software and cloud technologies, from Silicon Graphics, Sun Microsystems, HP, Oracle, Microsoft, Intel and VMware. The Company is backed by legendary investors and advisors who have helped structure the IT industry over the last 30+ years.
Join the Team!
- Network Software Developer (Multiple Openings): Do software design, development and testing of network and security software. Design core networking and security capabilities in the product. Ensure that design meets government and commercial security requirements. Work with network security, multi-threading, virtualization and cloud computing. Requires a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field. Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience with software development including network security, multi-threading, virtualization and cloud computing.
- Software Developer (Multiple Openings): Design, develop, and qualify system components. Do network stack development and OS driver development. Work with network traffic testing and debugging. Do shell scripting. Use C++ and other tools and technologies.
- Software Developer (Multiple Openings): Software design, development, and testing of network and security software. Implement technology changes. Use REST API, .NET, HTML, CSS, and Java.
- Software Developer (Multiple Openings): Design, develop, and execute code which uses strong encryption algorithms to encrypt data. Design and develop web applications; design and develop REST API’s to allow communications between web applications and backend. Use SSL technology and relational databases.
- Director of Product Management: Work with cross-functional teams and define, develop, and implement a product strategy to meet objectives for cloud and data center application security. Do software product management using knowledge of virtualization, cloud and orchestration technologies software, API’s, SDK’s, 3rd party integration, and SaaS based solutions.