Enhanced security and compliance
reduced operational costs
Prevent business And reputation damage
- Gain real-time visibility of your security posture across all workloads and environments
- Reduce the attack surface by segmenting workloads, and applications critical to business
- Defend against unknown cyberattacks and insider threats by applying security controls that allow only authorized flows
Secure Your Cloud Journey
- Centralize security enforcement across hybrid and multi-cloud environments
- Eliminate exposure by automatically extending security controls to new cloud-native workloads and applications
- Lower operational costs with dynamic security enforcement when workloads move between data center and cloud
Reduce scope and cost of compliance
- Avoid compliance violations and fines by isolating and controlling communication within, across, and to the segmented groups under audit
- Achieve faster time to compliance by preventing unauthorized access to in-scope assets by enforcing zero trust access to internal and 3rd party users
- Address compliance needs of a vast number of standards and frameworks including PCI-DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, and CCPA
Micro-segmentation and Cloud Workload Protection made Easier
Easily discover previously unknown workloads on your network, observe network flows, and map application dependencies
Discover, tag, and quarantine ‘at risk’ assets by leveraging ColorTokens’ reputation database
Understand how asset vulnerabilities can be exploited with built-in vulnerability scanner
Layer business context on top of your security view by creating custom groups
Create segments to fit your needs – group workload by native attributes (OS name, network, etc.) or create based on custom tags (location, compliance scope, etc.)
Remove uncertainty before enforcing micro-segmentation policies using observation mode to improve their effectiveness
Roll out policies at your own pace by defining policies for only a specific group of workloads, applications, or subnets
Eliminate network level constructs by enabling attribute-based access controls
Automatically enforce micro-segmentation policies on new workloads and applications with dynamic policy engine
Define consistent policies using natural language that is automatically translated across operating systems and environments
Save time and potential misconfigurations by creating reusable security policy templates that can be applied across data centers, multi-cloud environments
Dynamic policy re-computation based on changing workload behavior and redistribution in minutes, all from the cloud
Gain granular visibility into unauthorized access, anomalous and malicious user behavior
Fortify security with dual level authentication that works at device and user level
Implement granular access controls to allow authorized user access to only their assigned applications
Apply security policies at the user, role, and/or department levels regardless of the geo location
Reusable security policy templates, server roles and resource access parameters.
Definable business applications mapped to server roles, security and connection information – Simplify micro-segmentation across clouds in hybrid deployments.
Platform agnostic implementation.
Limited Attack Surface
Zero-trust network with full visibility and control.
Segmenting using subnets – define separate policies for every subnet and configure the VLANs and ACLs.
Segmenting using VMs – VMs located on the Hypervisor are not platform agnostic and do not communicate with other resources in a multi-vendor environment. Also, the Hypervisor must be protected to comply with the enterprise security policy.
Segmenting using firewalls – Must provision for capital intensive advanced firewalls to segment the network and ensure that there’s no performance degradation in data throughput. Also, there is no escape from creating and managing thousands of firewall rules.
Get fully Operational
Across Your Infrastructure
Provide unified visibility into networks, clouds, workloads and applications.
Deploy policy based on multiple user attributes, applications, subnets, and more.
Deploy thousands of agents in minutes using Microsoft GPO, Puppet, or a variety of other industry standard (automation) tools.
Enforce proactive security for workloads, users and applications.